We made quite a bit of progress this weekend on getting our cabinets in. We didn’t even have them put together on Saturday morning, and now they are basically installed. We’ll be putting in some trim pieces still, the cabinet innards, and plywood to cover the top and provide a base for the quartz countertop that will be going in. Eventually.
For some reason, I decided today would be a great day to start painting cabinet doors too – it got dark before the first side was completely dry, so now I have plastic over the openings to keep the dogs from nosing about. I hope. Looks like next weekend will be a painting weekend to get as much of the doors and drawers done as possible.
I doubt that this will all be completely done by the end of October, but I’m hoping to have everything but countertops and the new sink done by then at least. That means that I should be able to put most everything away and give at least the rest of my house a good cleaning.
31 Days 2016 - Reset Your Home
This post is a part of the series 31 Days to Reset Your Home, part of the 31 Days challenge. Please join me during the month of October. Each day I’ll be posting what I’m working on, challenges so you can join in, and update my progress (and hopefully hear about yours!). The 31 Days challenge is a writing challenge to pick a topic and write a post on it every day in October.
- 31 Days to Reset Your Home
- Resetting Your Morning Routine
- Resetting Your Evening Routine
- Resetting your Weekly Routine
- Declutter Week: Paper
- Declutter Week: The Left Behinds
- Declutter Week: The On Purpose
- Declutter Week: The Kitchen Pantry
- Declutter Week: Your Schedule
- Lovely Links – Oct 10
- In Other News – Kitchen Renovation Progress
- Deep Cleaning: Master Bedroom
- Deep Cleaning: Bathrooms
- Deep Cleaning: Living Room
- Deep Cleaning: The Kitchen
- After the Deep Clean
- A Good Sleep
- Another Kitchen Update
- Maintaining – How to Create a Habit
- The Art of Stress Free Productivity
- Resetting Your Email