A Good Sleep
Sometimes between normal life, working on getting your house reset, and the things that are not so normal (I’ve just finished a work-related class that took most of the last two weeks), we just need a break. Last night I went to bed at 9:30 and slept for over 12 hours. I felt like a new person this morning.
We have to listen to our bodies. Mine was telling me last night that it was done. I was not going to squeeze any extra energy or willpower out of it.
You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others. If you need to rest or get some extra sleep this weekend, consider this your permission.
31 Days 2016 - Reset Your Home
This post is a part of the series 31 Days to Reset Your Home, part of the 31 Days challenge. Please join me during the month of October. Each day I’ll be posting what I’m working on, challenges so you can join in, and update my progress (and hopefully hear about yours!). The 31 Days challenge is a writing challenge to pick a topic and write a post on it every day in October.
- 31 Days to Reset Your Home
- Resetting Your Morning Routine
- Resetting Your Evening Routine
- Resetting your Weekly Routine
- Declutter Week: Paper
- Declutter Week: The Left Behinds
- Declutter Week: The On Purpose
- Declutter Week: The Kitchen Pantry
- Declutter Week: Your Schedule
- Lovely Links – Oct 10
- In Other News – Kitchen Renovation Progress
- Deep Cleaning: Master Bedroom
- Deep Cleaning: Bathrooms
- Deep Cleaning: Living Room
- Deep Cleaning: The Kitchen
- After the Deep Clean
- A Good Sleep
- Another Kitchen Update
- Maintaining – How to Create a Habit
- The Art of Stress Free Productivity
- Resetting Your Email